* Originally built in 1888, now tastefully and methodically restored. This full brick, Victorian home is ideally located just 2 blocks from the centre of town. A short walk to the Post Office, CBD, parks and Hospital
* Using only specialist trades, the property has been repointed, rewired, replumbed and reroofed in Colorbond to ensure the integrity of this landmark property for the next 100 years. Bursting with period features throughout
* Recently rejuvenated, original Kauri pine floorboards along with fresh paint have given this home a new lease on life
* A brand new kitchen which has loads of bench space and storage. 2 new bathrooms have been completed and offer a great mix of both a separate shower and separate bath with 2 toilets
* Currently used as a 3 bedroom, 2 living space home – there is the option to use the formal living as a 4th bedroom if needed
* Single lock up garage as well as workshop space. A low maintenance backyard finishes this very tidy package.
It's business as usual for our team at Goulburn First National. We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19.
One on one private inspections are available for this property and any of our listings, at a time that suits you. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
See External Link on this page 'COVID-19 Awareness' for more information.