* Charming character cottage located in this historic precinct just a stone's throw to the heart of the City – easy walking distance to all CBD shops and amenities
* Renovated kitchen and bathroom are very appealing – the home has just been freshly painted and enjoys lots of natural light
* 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 of which enjoy fully fitted built-in wardrobes
* High ceilings and attractive polished timber floors are sure to impress
* Be warm and cosy during winter with a wood fire and brand reverse cycle air conditioner
* Low maintenance block provides off street parking and easy-care yard
* Well priced for first home buyers looking to enter the market and enjoy the character and charm of a bygone era mixed with modern convenience
* Investors take note this home has a proven track record – estimated weekly rent $320-$340.
It's business as usual for our team at Goulburn First National. We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19.
One on one private inspections are available for this property and any of our listings, at a time that suits you. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
See External Link on this page 'COVID-19 Awareness' for more information.